February 13, 2012

Hello Family and Friends,
I return once again! But when I say once again I mean writing on my Volvo "Thee Elder Joe Clarke Still Lives" when I saw it in the temple parking lot! It was pretty crazy seeing it parked there. I was like, that's my car!!! That's not the whole story you see. I was on my way to the pharmacy and I was waiting to cross the street and I see my car turning down the street to the temple. I yelled and yelled but Donnie didn't notice I guess. But that is okay because I went to the temple and found my car parked there. So many good memories in that thing.

But this week has been really spiritual and busy. I have been going to the doctors a lot lately because of the bad cough I have had forever! But they seem to be doing whatever they can to find the problem. One of the doctors wants to remove my tonsils because they are enlarged and he says if they are removed, my sleep will get much better. (UPDATE: Joe will fly home 3/6/12, instead of to Baltimore, to have his tonsils removed, then he'll fly to Baltimore about a week later).

The spiritual stuff is awesome of course! You should all read Mosiah 7:33. I came across it during personal study time. I don't have that much soda anymore believe it or not. I say its much healthier than my old soda habits I had before the mission. My district is now the oldest district in the zone I'm in. So were basically now the BOSS. My companion got called to be the District leader yesterday. All is well and I will be going to the temple today which I'm always stoked about to do on my Preparation Day.

Well you all take care of yourselves and don't follow the brown bunny that will lead you down the wrong path of unrighteousness.

Love you all!
Thee Elder Clarke Lives!