March 20, 2012

Hello Family and Friends,
Well as you all know, I had to head on home after my time at the MTC was all done and taken care of. I found out that I was heading home for some surgery to get my tonsils and adenoids out and possibly get some tubes in my ear? I'm not exactly sure if I will like the look of me with tubes hanging out of my ears. HAHA. Well I'm sure your all wondering.. WHAT has Thee Elder Joe Clarke been up to! Well everyone, I have been going out with the missionaries everyday since I have been home. I have also been attending the temples as much as possible, reading my Book of Mormon, also reading my Book of Mormon in Spanish, practicing my Spanish with activities I have learned in the MTC and sharing my experiences I have had so far since I have left for my mission. It's been difficult for me to be home, but I'm sure there will be many blessings in my life that will come from it. You all take care. Well.. get taken care of before you leave for your mission! 
Elder Joe Clarke