April 23, 2012

Hello all you family and friends!
I am finally out in the mission field serving as much as I possibly can! Being home as a missionary was probably one of the hardest trials I have faced in my life. But I pulled through with it and I'm finally here in Martinsburg West Virginia. My companions name is Elder Perez and he is from Mexico. So yes his spanish is much better than mine. He is also the District Leader. I'm glad to have gotten him for my trainer in my first real area as a missionary! This area I'm serving in is perfect! I am so glad to have been called here for my first area. The branch is filled with strong testimonies! Even though I can't really understand all of their testimonies but I do feel the spirit during their lessons in church and when they testify of Christ and el Libro de Mormon. I never got to say thanks to all of you who have helped me while I spent some of my time home on my mission. Its a great blessing to know you in my life. We have two baptisms this weekend. Yeah... I'm pretty good i know. But the date for their baptism was set before I got there.. BUT I did teach them a lesson about the plan of salvation. We have a family of seven we just started teaching and they have alot of potential and seem very interested in the Church. The Spirit is a good guy, I love him. Well time flies and I got to go buy me some food! You all take care and love life eh?
Love,
Thee Elder Clarke