April 30, 2012

Well this area is officially the best!
I have just found a family of  9 investigators this last weekend! But only four are of the age of baptism which is fine with me. We have a great branch here who are all really supportive of missionary work. I just bought my bike for the mission. Yes you read correctly I bought a bike. Am I proud? Well let's just say I'm proud I don't have to walk as much now. In our area there is this baptist church which is really annoying because one of our investigating families gets picked up by the bus every sunday morning so they can't make it to church. this coming sunday we are going to try and beat the bus to there house so they can make it to church again. This last saturday we did a lot of service. I told my companion that service is the one attribute of Christ I would want to perfect in because Christ spent his whole life serving others. I probably won't clean someones feet but I will more than happily try and strengthen their testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the best! He did so much for us :D But yeah, its time for me to go now and maybe order some pizza for lunch!
Love You All!
Thee Elder Joe Clarke
P.S. Smile.. Pass it on!