January 20, 2012  I have been learning Spanish like no other. I have also learned about the restoration a lot more than I did before the mission and for that, I'm grateful for making the decision of serving a mission. One thing I really miss from the outside world is fast food. The food here is alright, but its the same thing every week. I

The time here at the MTC has made my testimony grow like no other! ITS LIKE... as a big as a Moose in Canada. That's when you know my life here is going good. I saw a devotional with Spencer from Elder Duncan in the 1st chorum of the seventy. It was all about missionary work. It was legit! I try to sit next to him every devotional and fireside we have. We have taken some good looking pictures together. The temple here is pretty cool. But the Newport one... Can words even describe it? Don't think so. I will be going to the Temple later on today! I will get some pics to you guys eventually. You all take care and love life!

Thee Elder Clarke