January 27, 2012

Yo Family and Friends!

This is Elder Clarke here with some good stuff to say. So this week has been awesome! I taught a progressing investigator all in Spanish and it's been my best lesson yet! The lesson was on prayer, the spirit there during the discussion was so strong! I'm sure it strengthened his testimony on prayer cause I know it strengthened mine. I have never said so many prayers in my life. I know that Heavenly Father answers all our prayers and I know that for myself. I know he sent me to the area I'm suposed to serve. My Spanish continues to come to me rather easily, which I find to be a good thing ya know? The MTC has such a tight schedule but I know it's to get me ready for the field waiting for me over in Baltimore. My district is pretty much the best one at the MTC right now. We all get along really well and we all push each other to get this spanish language down and to have our testimonies grow. I'm thankful for this awesome opportunity to go on a mission. It's a much better feeling than finding out about a new big hill that looks perfect to ride. This ride I'm on right now will not only bless me for a quick five minutes of adrenaline, but it will bless me and many others in this life and hopefully after life. I'm thankful for all of you in my life. Stay Classy.

Thee Elder Clarke